Preparing food on daily basis has always been an issue for me as my family always looked up for the variety. This made me explore the new places more often to bring the solution to the problems I face every day. Dinnerly has been that one place in the surrounding which took me by surprise and provided me the best possible recipes, ingredients and peace of mind. The idea of getting the concessions on the available products always made me blessed through Dinnerly Discount Codes. Now its easy to get quality food at your doorstep within your budget by using Dinnerly Coupons.
I get to cook new every time and place something delicious with the help of the store. There are a lot of recipes they have which you can check from this website but I fall in love with the lamb and spinach pasta along with chicken corn soup. Both the recipes were easily available through the store and had the grand touch attached to it. Hereby for all my fav people out there are both the recipes to cook well and eat healthy.
Chicken and Corn Soup
The box of ingredients from Dinnerly made me get all the right ingredients which included:
Chicken-style stock cube
Chicken breast fillet
Ground white pepper
The ingredients were suitable for making soup for two people which made things quite satisfying and taste worthy.
Method of Prep:
- Put 750ml water in a pan and bring it to boil. Add chicken to it and let it boil for 8-10 more minutes. Take out the chicken and keep aside the poaching liquid.
- Thinly cut the zucchini into thin noodle shape by using a julienne peeler.
- Add ginger and chicken stock cube to the liquid.
- Prepare the vegetables by cutting carrots again in julienne; slice off the kernel from the corn cob and finely shred the mint leaves.
- Boil the poached liquid and add the chunks of chicken. Add the lightly beaten eggs and then add carrot and corn to the soup and cook for one minute.
- Now add and stir the zucchini, sesame oil and one tsp of soya sauce with salt and white pepper to taste. Dish out in a bowl to serve the beautiful and yummilicious soup.
Lamb and spinach pasta
Baby spinach leaves
Method of Prep:
- Put the saucepan on the medium heat. Add water to it and bring pasta to boil for about 9-10 minutes keep aside 2-4 tbsp. of the water while drain the rest.
- Finely chop onion, crush the garlic, and chop the parsley leaves by discarding the stems.
- Toss and turn the almonds golden at medium heat and remove from the pan.
- Cook onion in the 1 tbsp. olive oil along with dried oregano, garlic and ground cinnamon. Stir continuously to turn them soft. Add lamb mince and cook for 3-4 mins by adding salt and pepper. Stir in raisin, balsamic vinegar and half tsp. sugar.
- In the end add spinach and cook for a min. now you can add pasta and parsley in it. The dish is all ready to serve hot and delicious.
Enjoy the food which will make you keep on coming back to the store again and again and get the best supply of the ingredients along with Dinnerly promo code.